Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yoder's Restaurant, Sarasota, Florida

The best thing on the menu is the Peanut Butter Pie!  Eat the pie first, then maybe some meatloaf, roast turkey or the chicken salad, which is pretty darn good, too!  The place is small and cramped and may make some people a little claustrphobic.  All of those women in dresses and little bonnet things on their heads made me nervous, too.  I felt like an evil woman!  Next time, I think I will get my order to go from the handy little take out window outside.  I don't think they have any bad food here and Yoder's is known for their fried chicken, but if you want all white meat for turkey, better ask for it in advance, or you might get some nasty brown meat mixed in. Not for me! Yoder's Restaurant on Urbanspoon">

No comments:

Post a Comment