Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Currents, a restaurant in Tarpon Springs, Florida. 

I almost wept when I walked into this fabulous restaurant in the heart of the historic restaurant in Tarpon Springs, Florida.  I had been searching for a decent restaurant in this town, and finally I had found what I was looking for.  I was totally sick of Greek food and could not wait to find some real food!  This place is beautifully decorated with lovely details everywhere.  It's located in a old building with lots of huge windows looking out on the street scene of Tarpon Avenue.  I ordered the Red Sangria first, which arrived in a large glass; I don't think I could have handled more than one!  I had the meatloaf with a blue cheese and raspberry sauce - to die for!  It came with a salad, home made mashed potatoes and asparagus.  Loved it!  Totally delicious!!!

<a href="http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/30/1578601/restaurant/Tampa-Bay/Currents-Tarpon-Springs%22%3E%3Cimg alt="Currents on Urbanspoon" src="http://www.urbanspoon.com/b/link/1578601/biglink.gif" style="border:none;width:200px;height:146px" /></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment